Friday, March 11, 2011

Food Route

So I’m starting a new food route. As in, in the interest of creating more recipes to fill up my recipe book i have decided to experiment with recipes that would help me lose weight as well as improve my health. so in that, my breakfast for the day. This is also a sort of food diary. Something that I can do to make sure that I keep myself on track. So starting today I will be maintaining a food diary. Also will be telling you which recipe is mine and which is not.

Hope you enjoy.

If you want to join me in this food diary thing then please do go ahead.

Starting with proteins for the morning and enough carbs for me to burn.

IMAG1057

This one is my own recipe. It is a breakfast recipe and is paneer/tofu with some veggies. ANd two slices of whole wheat bread toasted without oil.

TA

VC

No comments: