Monday, December 20, 2010

Fish School

I went to Chemmanur gold the other day, something on display had attracted me. I popped in to check it out and see what else was there when I noticed this. The floor was glass, a very thick slab, and underneath were swimming all these lovely golden orange fishes.

IMG00571-20101216-1821 IMG00570-20101216-1821

IMG00573-20101216-1822

Well considering that the orange colour is perfect for my blog title, i decided to put it up here.

I wonder, are fished fashionable? Because every store now seems to sport a fish tank and the ones who have the cash to waste do something like this.

Yes, according to Feng Shui, fishes are supposed to bring wealth into the house and all. But seriously? Fishes under your feet? I don’t want to get into the scary thought of the glass breaking and someone falling in but do imagine the plight of the fishes having to look at people’s dirty soles all day, and if you take veshtis and skirts into account, god knows what else the fishes have to see!

TA

VC

No comments: