Friday, October 15, 2010

VC Green Grounds Sims 3 lot

This is a residential lot that I worked on after seeing a house in some architectural magazine. Help back by lack of real life construction options in sims 3 (it is a game after all) I modified to what is not the VC (stands for Vasu Chiuertra not very Chic) well anyway to the VC Green Grounds. Here it is. I have already uploaded it onto TSR and you guys can check it out there. I also have it available here if you wanna check it out.

I am posting pictures. Please comment.

Screenshot Screenshot-3

Screenshot-4 Screenshot-23

Screenshot-24 Screenshot-25

Screenshot-31 Screenshot-33

Screenshot-34 Screenshot-36

I will be posting the link to the TSR here.

The price furnished is 155247 and unfurnished is 85471. It is 30/30 and it has 3 bedrooms and 3 1/2 bathrooms. it is furnished throughout and decorated throughout. No CC has been used.

DOWNLOAD!

WOuld appreciate it if you guys comment and let me know what you think!

No comments: